If you’re a business owner or leader of a small team you’ll know how much time you can spend on staff issues. But so many of these issues simply come from a lack of understanding and respect for our differences.
In this series of short videos Lynne Schinella shares a workshop designed to be run as a team, just as if she’s there in person. We just need you, as the team leader, to pause the video and lead the discussions.
The perfect workshop if:
- you have a new team who need to get to know each other
- you have some challenges in team dynamics or
- you’re just a happy bunch but you like to take every opportunity to work more effectively together
- Individual Fruit profiling to identify behavioural preferences as Apple, Mango, Lime or Banana
- Understanding strengths and challenges of each and how this relates to the workplace
- Strategies to communicate more effectively with others not like ourselves
Improve workplace relationships, reduce stress, increase engagement and productivity, build a culture of Respect.Connect.Thrive.
N.B. FAST & RELIABLE INTERNET is required to run this online video training.
The program includes:
- Access to 20 exclusive profiling assessments
- Nine (9) video modules and practical exercises
- Email template invite
- Downloadable workbooks
- Team Leader’s Guide for You
- One copy of Lynne’s book Bite Me! & Other Do’s and Dont’s of Dealing With Our differences
- Downloadable posters for the workplace
- Pack of Fruit stickers and wallet cards
- Facebook Community (Including access to free e-books and invitations to Facebook Live events)
10% GST will be charged for any purchase made in Australia
This product is for 20 people maximum. Should you wish to purchase video training for more people please contact the number below.
Should you prefer to pay on invoice please contact our office to arrange.
+61 (0)419 186 984