If you’re a business owner or leader of a small team you’ll know how much time you can spend on staff issues. But so many of these issues simply come from a lack of understanding and respect for our differences.
In this series of short videos Lynne Schinella shares a workshop designed to be run as a team, just as if she’s there in person. We just need you, as the team leader, to pause the video and lead the discussions.
The perfect workshop if:
- you have a new team who need to get to know each other
- you have some challenges in team dynamics or
- you’re just a happy bunch but you like to take every opportunity to work more effectively together
- Individual Fruit profiling to identify behavioural preferences as Apple, Mango, Lime or Banana
- Understanding strengths and challenges of each and how this relates to the workplace
- Strategies to communicate more effectively with others not like ourselves
Improve workplace relationships, reduce stress, increase engagement and productivity, build a culture of Respect.Connect.Thrive.
N.B. FAST & RELIABLE INTERNET is required to run this online video training.
The program includes:
- Access to our exclusive profiling tool
- Nine (9) video modules and practical exercises
- Email template invite
- Downloadable workbooks
- Team Leader’s Guide for You
- One copy of Lynne’s book Bite Me! & Other Do’s and Dont’s of Dealing With Our differences
- Downloadable posters for the workplace
- Pack of Fruit stickers and wallet cards
- Facebook Community (Including access to free e-books and invitations to Facebook Live events)
10% GST will be charged for any purchase made in Australia
Should you prefer to pay on invoice please contact our office to arrange.
+61 (0)433 881153